guys i dont think we talk about teddy lupin enough
like he was a metamorphmagus and possibly a werewolf
what if he could do both at the same time
what if he could become a chihuahua during the full moon
“ I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. ”
Albert Einstein (via idreamofaworldofcouture)
"Don’t you think it would be cool if Falcon was also in Avengers 2?"
I would dance the dance of joy. I would dance the goddamn Mamushka. I would DO A JIG on top of Mount Coot-tha while wearing some kind of home-made Falcon t-shirt.
I’m just saying.
I want Steve to just show up at Avengers Tower like, “He comes with me.”
And Tony is just kind of like, “Okay, sure,” because he’s heard about Sam from Hill, and so Sam ends up on Steve’s floor in another apartment, and when Tony realizes that Sam’s wings came from Stark Industries he spends a few days mechanically Bedazzling the fuck out of them, while Sam and Tony debate the merits of classic rock versus R&B.
(And then there’s the time Cap shows up with Bucky and says, “He also comes with me,” and Tony just sort of sighs and hands him keys to that other apartment on Steve’s floor, because he’s quickly learned that some Avengers have a bad habit of bringing home other superpowered freaks like they’re lost puppies or something, like that time Clint showed up with a brunette and a dog and didn’t even bother to ask for keys to the other apartment on his floor, just picked the lock instead.)
1) The Little Mermaid pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
2) Tangled pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
3) Aladdin pencil test via diehard-disney
4) Sleeping Beauty pencil test by Marc Davis via diehard-disney
5) 101 Dalmatians pencil test via diehard-disney
6) Xeroxes of Frank Thomas pencil animation for Pinocchio
7) Peter Pan pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
8) The Jungle Book pencil test via diehard-disney
9) The Rescuers pencil test by Ollie Johnston via diehard-disney
10) Alice in Wonderland pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
“ Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will ”
Unknown (via chorall)
CELLA is a new, creative product designed to bring urban people closer to nature.
Thanks for submitting! I’d love to see these around my city
Cas is just like “I don’t fucking know man I’ve only been here for like two years give me a fucking break I’m about to die for your ass appreciate it.”
Always reblog the Assbutt
Celebrities taking the underground
What fucking subway is this
“ I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. ”
Alexander the Great (via sebastianstqn)